Screenings still remain as one of the most effective forms of introducing people to chiropractic and your services. This CD contains special procedures, articles, customizable forms, and checklists that have been proven to help doctors and staff generate many new patients and good will from health screenings.
Some of the materials covered in the Screening CD are listed below. All materials are customizable for your office.
1. Purpose Of Chiropractic Public Health Screenings
2. Screenings Still Work!
3. Why Do Screenings: A Testimonial
4. Screening Sequence And Outline
5. Screening Procedure
6. Appointment Procedure
7. More Successful Screening Procedures
8. Flow Chart: 50% Public Relations - 50% Technical Service
9. Screening Booth Manager Checklist. This articles is essential for major screening events, such as health fairs.
10. Screening Operations: Set Up, Supervision, Take Down
11. Set Up/Start Up Of The Screening Booth
12. Standing Out At A Screening Booth
13. Example Of Simple Booth Layout
14. Sample Booth Layouts
15. Booth Management During The Screenings
16. Close Down/Take Down Of The Booth
17. Screening Registration From. (We have poured over countless different forms and this one has worked the best. Add your address and phone number, and it is all yours.)
18. Screening Technician Training Checklist
19. Practice Section
20. Application Section
21. Screening Summary Sheet
22. Screening Supply & Equipment Inventory Form
23. Screening Sites: Scheduling And Maintenance
24. What To Say
25. Taking Care Of Your Screening Sites
26. Screening Event Checklist
27. Signs For Screenings
28. Pre-Appointment Courtesy Calls
29. Marketing Department Purchase Order Request Form
30. Screening Schedule Sheet
31. Sample Health Care Check
32. Sample Letter: Thank You
33. Sample Letter: Confirmation Of Screening
34. Sample Letter: Request For Screening
35. Simple Procedure For Medical (MD/DC) Screenings
36. Sample Registration Form For MD/DC Screenings
37. Letter To Set Up Osteoporosis Screenings
38. In-Store Osteoporosis Screening
39. Additional Notes On Osteo Screenings
40. Letter #2 For Osteoporosis Screenings
Plus, two free support telephone calls to a PM&A consultant for you or your staff.
To order your Health Screenings CD, click here.