PM&A Scheduled Events of 2010
Mar 8, 2009, 06:58
Seminar Dates for 2010
All seminars are 8:30 to 5 on Thursdays, except Chicago, which will be on Saturday.
- Minneapolis, April 22 - Thursday
- Milwaukee, May 20 - Thursday
- Boston, September 23 - Thursday
- Chicago, October 16 - Saturday
New Teleclasses - Topics and Dates for 2010
All teleclasses are held on Tuesdays at 12:30 Central Time.
* January 26 - Recall, Retention, and Referral - Phyllis Frase
* February 23 - Your Spring and Summer Marketing Plan - Ed Petty
* March 30 - Reclaiming the Joy of Practice - Dr. Tom Potisk
* April 20th - Converting Insurance Patients to Cash - Creating a wellness practice one financial consultation at a time. - Dave Michel
* May 25 - Chiropractic 101 for the Professional Chiropractic Assistant
Plus, the easy way of explaining chiropractic that generates patient referrals - Phyllis Frase
* June 29 - Practical Steps to Generate More New Patients From Your Existing Web Site That You and Your Staff Can Do- Ed Petty and Dr. Jamie Phillips
* July 27 - How I Was Able To Automate My Practice To Take More Time Off Profitably, And How Your Can Too. Dr. Tom Potisk
* August 24 - Tips & tricks to better collections with less work- Dave Michel
* September 28 - Marketing Ideas to Make the End of 2010 Rock! - Phyllis Frase
* October 26 - INTERNET (and Networking.) More offices are getting more New Patients from the Internet. Learn how you can too. Ed Petty and special guest, Dr. Jamie Phillips, ( All attendees will receive follow up materials.)
* November 30 - 10 Tips to improved collections at the end of the year and better collections in the new year- Dave Michel
* December 28 - New Year Rally !!
© Copyright 2008 by PM&AWorks.com