PM&A Teleclasses Registration
Jan 2, 2009, 22:19
New Teleclasses - Topics and Dates for 2010
All classes are held on Tuesdays at 12:30 Central Time.
* January 26 - Recall, Retention, and Referral - Phyllis Frase
* February 23 - Your Spring and Summer Marketing Plan - Ed Petty
* March 30- Doctor to Doctor: Reclaiming the Joy of Practice - Dr. Tom Potisk
April 20th - Converting Insurance Patients to Cash - Creating a
wellness practice one financial consultation at a time. - Dave Michel
* May 25 - Chiropractic 101 for the Professional Chiropractic Assistant
Plus, the easy way of explaining chiropractic that generates patient referrals - Phyllis Frase
* June 29 - Practical Tips to Generate More New Patients From Your Existing Web Site That You and Your Staff Can Do- Ed Petty and Dr. Jamie Phillips
* July 27 - Doctor to Doctor: How I Was Able To Automate My Practice To Take More Time Off - Profitably, And How Your Can Too. Dr. Tom Potisk
* August 24 - Tips & Tricks to Better Collections with Less Work- Dave Michel
* September 28 - Marketing Ideas to Make the End of 2010 Rock! - Phyllis Frase
* October 26 - INTERNET
(and Networking.) More offices are getting more New Patients from the
Internet. Learn how you can too. Ed Petty and special guest, Dr. Jamie
Phillips. (All attendees will receive follow up materials.)
* November 30 - 10 Tips to improved collections at the end of the year and better collections in the new year- Dave Michel
* December 28 - New Year Rally !!
The success of your business and practice is directly proportional to the level of motivation and training you, and your staff, have in real world practice development.
Our teleclasses are delivered by field veterans who will be revealing what they have seen working recently, as well as reviewing the basic principles underlying the successful businesses with whom they work.
These classes are intended to help both the doctor and their teams develop and grow their businesses. After each presentation, the lines will open up for a
question and answer and a round table discussion.
A copy of the program will be made available upon request and mailed to your office.
conference will be held by phone at 12:30, Central Time, U.S. The
class will last about 45 minutes and be followed by a question and
- Active Petty, Michel and Associate clients: No Charge
- Guests (not active on one of our programs): Special rate of $65 --> Pay for the next class. (Just one class.)
- Six Pack: Buy 6 classes for $250. (Note: There are no refunds for these classes.) -->Pay for 6 classes now.
*** Each class requires a new access number and a new phone number.
To attend the conference, all you have to do is call the number from
any phone, enter the access number, and you will be in the class. Make
sure you mute your phone at the beginning [press #6]. Later, at the end
of the class, you can unmute it to ask questions or participate the
If you are a PMA client, you will receive a special email one week before the talk with the access number and new phone number. You can also find this information on the MMS Member's web site at www.pmamembers.com. It will be a posted few days before the teleconference.
For questions, please give us a call at 1(414) 332-4511. Or Email!
© Copyright 2008 by PM&AWorks.com